Have you read a novel in the past year that you absolutely love? We will feature it on this website, if you can come up with five journal-type questions on that novel (no spoilers please). Here’s the challenge:
- give her the name of the author, correctly spelled
- give the title of the book, correctly capitalized
- list and number five journaling questions that are original, creative, and fun to answer, but make sure they don’t give away the ending
- locate the author’s official website and include that in your journal entry/comment
Want an example? Here’s one for Twilight:
- Do you think Bella’s obsession with Edward is mental, physical, or spiritual? Explain your answer.
- How are Edward’s driving habits related to his personal perspective as an eternal being?
- Is the setting in this novel typical of the traditional settings we associate with vampires? Explain how the setting affects the mood in this novel.
- Hypothesize about the religious persuasion of the author, Stephenie Meyer. Give examples from the book to prove your hypothesis.
- Which vampire character is the most like you? Explain your answer.
p.s. Now that I’ve done one on Twilight, you need to either come up with your own five questions, or do a different book! 🙂